Week 8: October 9-13
Monday, October 9
- Speaking and Listening Skills: Survival Scenario
- Anticipation Guide for Freak the Mighty
- Student Led Discussion about anticipation guide
Tuesday, October 10
- Setting. Take notes and practice with the Y Chart.
- Read chs 1-3 of Freak the Mighty
- Setting Homework. First page of setting/character worksheet
Wednesday, October 11
- Characterization. Take notes and pratice with circle chart.
- Read chs 4-6 of Freak the Mighty
- Make inferences about Max
- Characterization Homework. Second page of setting/character worksheet
Thursday, October 12
- Analyze how setting and character interact and affect each other.
Friday, October 13
- Catch up on reading Freak the Mighty